Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Do I Love Me?
















Let me count the ways…

  1. Make time for activities I enjoy
  1. Surround myself with positive and supportive people
  1. Spend time in nature
  1. Listen to my feelings with compassion and understanding
  1. Sing in the shower
  1. Cook delicious and healthy food that nourishes my body
  1. Listen and honor my intuition
  1. Spend time with people I love
  1. Rest my body when I’m tired
  1. Dance in my kitchen
  1. Speak to myself with kind and loving words
  1. Make time for silence
  1. Express my creativity in fun and enjoyable ways
  1. Walks in the fresh morning air in my neighborhood
  1. Listen to music that moves me
  1. Share love and appreciation with others
  1. Take hot bubble baths
  1. Sit in the shade of an old oak tree on a hot summer day
  1. Smile at strangers
  1. Having an adventure, going some place new
How do you love you? Share with us if you like.

getupgirl.org
getupgirl/twitter | getupgirl/facebook | margalitward/twitter


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smile at myself. :) I giggle from the inside, out.

Liz Dennery Sanders said...

Love this post Margalit!

Here's what I would add:
Get regular massages and indulge in an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Liz Dennery Sanders
@SheBrandLiz
www.shebrand.com

Anonymous said...

I get pedicures and foot massages.

I take time to get out of bed, I say "I love you" and give myself permission to sleep a little longer and not listen to the worries of the day.

What a great list! I wish I could download it as a pretty PDF and put it on my wall.

We can love ourselves by complimenting ourselves. One way is to participate in the Beauty Message Challenge: Tell yourself "I am beautiful" everyday for 10 days.

Shannon and Margalit, I would love for you to inspire more people by posting a Beauty Message on my blog!