Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Affirmations - A Get Up Girl Power Tool

In our Get Up Girl Women's Coaching Groups we encourage using affirmations as a powerful tool for reframing limiting beliefs into new ways of being and experiencing ourselves and our lives.

To lift and inspire you, here are ten more affirmations from Lousie Hay and her book, 'Power Thoughts, 365 Daily Affirmations'.


Every experience I have leads me to a greater understanding of my purpose in life.


All that I seek is already in me.


I speak up for myself with ease.

I am intelligent and powerful.


My body uses relaxation as a time to repair and rejuvenate itself.

The more I relax, the healthier I am.


The answers within me come to my awareness with ease.
I love my body.

Every year I feel more relaxed and more attractive.


My life continues to get better and better.

I treat my partner with love and respect, and receive the same in return.

I am my best friend.

I love what I see in me.


My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.

getupgirl.org
photo by Margalit Ward

No comments: