Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year Vision Workshop - This Saturday!












Change is in the air! Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Join us for a New Year Vision Workshop this Saturday, January 24th. This inspirational day will encourage you to listen to your deepest desires for 2009 and create a realistic action plan to make your dreams become a reality this year.

Lead by Certified Life Coaches Shannon Bindler and Margalit Ward. The workshop includes our Get Up Girl exclusive workbook/planner.

Jumpstart 2009 - A New year Vision Workshop

When: Saturday, January 24, 2009
Time: 10am - 3pm
Where: Venice, CA
Cost: $145 or $120 each - SAVE $25 when you register with friend. Price Includes lunch.

“I am addicted to Get Up Girl. I have been able to achieve major career goals more easily, including writing for Elle magazine."
– Ayn Carrillo, Author

"I increased my customer base and contacts by 50%. Get Up Girl gave me the space and permission to take my career to the next level. Margalit and Shannon are skilled guides; insightful, witty and compassionate.”
– J. Scott Grant, PMP - Grant Consulting

getupgirl.org

No comments: