Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Share Get Up Girl With A Friend










Do you have a friend who could benefit from Get Up Girl?

Invite them to join us for a Free Intro Event for our upcoming Women's Coaching Groups & Workshops. The event will be hosted by lovely lady and Get Up Girl grad, Ayn Carillo, at her warm and welcoming home.


Get inspired, have fun, and connect with some amazing women, and find out what Get Up Girl is all about!


Get Up Girl Free Intro Event

When: Saturday, January 17th, 2:30 – 4:00 PM

Where: LA (Fairfax & Olympic area)
RSVP: info@getupgirl.org

Light refreshments will be served


Wishing you a great day!

Margalit Ward & Shannon Bindler

http://www.getupgirl.org/

"Get Up Girl is a gift! Since the start of the workshop I have been able to achieve major career goals more easily, including writing for Elle Magazine and optioning my book for television, while balancing my family life and other work with less stress, self-criticism, and self-doubt.The money I spent on the workshop has more than come back to me by increasing my productivity."
– Ayn Carrillo, Author & Owner of Cool Baby coolbabyplace.com

No comments: