Wednesday, December 3, 2008

5 Steps to Stop Shouldling All Over Yourself














5 Steps to Stop Shouldling All Over Yourself
By Shannon Bindler and Margalit Ward

For years, every time I went to a concert I felt horrible about myself. Instead of enjoying the music, my mind would race with thoughts of regret, anxiety, and sadness of how I should be playing a musical instrument. My father is a musician and I inherited a natural musical ability that would most likely enable me to play an instrument well. Something however, has always stopped me. Instead of learning how to play, I spent hours and hours beating myself up for wasting my natural talent. Read more…

http://www.findbliss.com/yoga-practices/bliss-tips/5-ways-to-stop-shoulding-all-over-yourself/

1 comment:

Penina said...

I get to leave your first comment! Congrats, and thanks for sharing your sparkle and insights with the world.